Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order Cancelled by Play.com after 2 weeks

Options
  • 15-12-2008 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

ordered Far Cry 2 with ltd ed Steelbook in their first big sale on monday 1st

only now they decided to cancel the order :mad:

this is a christmas present, they have the standard version for the price I paid for the ltd ed one, but very p155ed off aat them and don't want to give them my business

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

do you have the option of getting your money back? its annoying especially when it's a crimbo pressie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I'm getting a refund, but no matter what online place I order with, it's not certain to get here on time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

That steel edition is 35 or 40euro in Xtra Vision at the moment. Cheaper than the current play.com price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Had a problem with them in Nov '06 - had placed an order for a 2 "Santa" games - my order just stayed Pending for about 2 weeks and I kept checking my Visa Statement & my basket on their system but nothing was happening. Just got them locally then.

HOWEVER, October '07 they both arrived !!!! Needless to say didnt need them then but sent both back to them with a stinker and in fairness they fully refunded my account and cost of postage.

Advertisement