Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prayer for the Stressed

Options
  • 15-12-2008 5:15pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill today because they got on my nerves.
    And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today as they may be connected to the feet I have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% in work: `
    12% on Monday,
    23% on Tuesday,
    40% on Wednesday,
    20% on Thursday,
    and 5% on Friday.

And help me to remember.....

When I'm having a bad day and it seems that people are trying to wind me up, it takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile, and only 4 to extend my arm and smack someone in the mouth :D

Advertisement