Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for actors for January

Options
  • 15-12-2008 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello all,
    I am a Dublin based film student who is due to start directing a short film for my college in January. I need two male actors aged 25-30 yrs and 30-35 yrs. Also I need a female actor aged 25-30 yrs. This film has no budget as it is for the college, therefore, no payment is available for anyone who participates. This is purely for the experience and may also be used for a portfolio shoukld you need it. Please contact me at egaffney@live.ie for further information regarding storyline etc. The film will be shot in Meath, however, transport will be available.
    Please, please, please no time wasters as this film has to be shot in January.
    looking forward to hearing from you.

Advertisement