Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know him?

• 15-12-2008 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,

I'm trying to find an old friend, Alan McGrath, cousin of Waterford hurler Ken McGrath. He lived in the central square in the city with two girls about three years ago, and drinks in Geoff's and Masons.

Just thought it would be really nice to catch up with Alan again so if you know him can you point him to this post or send him the link to this page please.

Much appreciated, thanks.

Kris, Dublin

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Have you not tried contacting the family, who are easily contactable in Waterford, to find out rather then posting on Boards? :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

look around bebo and see if he is on that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

What a weird way to locate him! Just go to his bro's sports shop in Ballybricken, or call it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

There are around 30-40 regular posters in the Waterford forum, and nearly 50,000 people living in the city, so don't get your hopes up.

Any of the above is much more plausible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭deiseff

Is he wanted for something?? Yournot a member of some Dublin gang are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Kris08

Hi folks,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I didn't personally know any of his family to look up, just his close friends in Waterford. And I just hoped one of them might see this and pass it on.

Thanks again though.

Kris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I don't know him. I checked bebo.. No Alan McGrath's from Waterford on there..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kris08

Thanks for checking that out for me dlofnep, much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Yeah, try ringing Ken McGrath's sports shop on Ballybricken. I'm sure it's in the book.

Advertisement