Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reapplying for cao

Options
  • 15-12-2008 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭

Know this mightnt be the right thread but Im hoping for a quick answer.

Im after dropping from my college course and am reapplying for my cao.
    Cant seem to figure out how to do it on the cao website, any ideas?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Enter site, on the left there should be an option called "Apply", click on that, go on to "Proceed with Application" (after carefully reading instructions : p), and then there's stuff to fill out. The fact that you're reapplying comes in later when you have to say what year you did your LC in, I do believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

http://www.cao.ie/apply.php

then just click - proceed with application

its pretty easy as purple says you enter your past leaving cert later on

that means if you passes english/ irish/ any compulsary subjects for the course you want this year you wont need to resit them, but the points from the subjects you dont take wont count, some people think its easier to give up english and take up something else because pretty much the whole course changes

you'd be best off going back to your old guidance teacher they can explain it all to you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Thankin you

Advertisement