Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas gifts

Options
  • 15-12-2008 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello all,
    i've managed to get most of my christmas gifts in order for this year which is early for me this time of year but i'm stuck on what to get for my dad. Has anyone any ideas what to get Dads, i'm tired of socks, shirts, etc and i'm sure he is too :)
    Any suggestions????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Try posting that in this Bargain Alerts Requests

This is the wrong forum.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Moved to requests.

Buy something on ebay from someone in Ireland, you should be in time for the Christmas post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Cazzie wrote: »
    Hello all,
    i've managed to get most of my christmas gifts in order for this year which is early for me this time of year but i'm stuck on what to get for my dad. Has anyone any ideas what to get Dads, i'm tired of socks, shirts, etc and i'm sure he is too :)
    Any suggestions????

A Toiletry gift pack and a "one for all" voucher.

He can pick out something himself then.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Don't forget to order five of them. One for Christmas 2008, one for 2009, 2010, 2011 and one for this year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement