Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two notorious drunks...

Options
  • 15-12-2008 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

Two notorious drunks are sitting at the bar. One is crying. The other asks what's wrong. "I've puked all over myself again and my wife is going to kill me."

The other drunk says, "Do what I do pal. Explain to your wife that some other drunk puked on you. Put a €10 note in your shirt pocket and tell her that the drunk was sorry and gave it to you to have your clothes cleaned."

"Sounds like a great idea" says the first drunk.

When he gets home, sure enough his wife is fuming and begins yelling at him about his clothes and how disgusting he is. The drunk starts spinning the lie and says, "look for yourself, there's €10 in my shirt pocket."

His wife looks in the pocket and finds €20. "Wait a minute, I thought you said the guy gave you €10 for puking on you," says the wife.

"He did," says the drunk. "But he **** in my pants too."

Advertisement