Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Spillane

Options
  • 15-12-2008 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

It's tricky enough to find his CD's online - does anyone know of a good website with the older CD's especially?

Or even a store that I could go to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I went to see him a few months back and downloaded two of his albums from iTunes.

Fantastic performer, go see him if you get an oppurtunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

There is a link on his myspace that brings you to the tower records website. Four CDs of his available here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

He's doing his Annual Concert at the Everyman this Sunday night and he usually sells his CD's there, so he may have some of the older ones with him. It's always a great night when he's playing and he'll have guests with him also. J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

I've a feeling Plug'd would have them in some shape or form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

bigkev49 wrote: »
    I went to see him a few months back and downloaded two of his albums from iTunes.

Fantastic performer, go see him if you get an oppurtunity.

He's playing the village arts center in Kilworth soon.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement