Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O briens Christmas sandwich! Blanch D15!

Options
  • 15-12-2008 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Looked great on the board,but total ripoff.See through tastless ham and what they called turkey.6.95 Worst value sandwich i ever bought!
    They ran out of chiabatta bread and salad fill,
    but still charged full price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

sorry to say you were a fool to pay for it, cos i certainly wouldn't....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭fortuneteller

Your right! i was a bigger fool to pay for it.There was a big queue so i swallowed and walked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

You payed for it. You ripped yourself off. FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Looked great on the board,but total ripoff.See through tastless ham and what they called turkey.6.95 Worst value sandwich i ever bought!
    They ran out of chiabatta bread and salad fill,
    but still charged full price.

Two born every minute (just in case one dies.):o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

I never eat in O'Briens as the food is terrible. The one in Blanch is always packed, having to fight for a seat would also put me off going there.

They seem to believe that everyone likes mayo and so they use chicken mayo if you order chicken.

Quiznos does much nicer food and gives you a lot more for your money. The Christmas sub in Quiznos (without the mayo-based dressing, of course) is very nice. For €4.85 you get a regular sub filled with turkey breast, ham, stuffing, cheese and cranberry sauce. During the pork scare I tried it with roast beef instead of ham and it was very nice as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement