Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help with my phone

• 15-12-2008 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

hi guys, i need help with my phone, i broke my phone and im have another phone but when i but in my sim card in it, it says inacaitve sim card, what do i do can anyone help me, is my phone blocked or sim card?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

sounds like your sim card's faulty. get a replacement sim in your network's shop. it's free

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭heavymetalrock

i try the sim card in my boyriends phone and it works, but it wont work in my phone, maybe theres something wrong with my phone wuld there be any where to get it blocked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

does his sim work in the phone?

inactive sim is what it says when you put a sim that's not working into a phone. it could be the sim card reader in the phone is faulty but it's most likely a sim problem. sometimes old or faulty sims will work in some phones and not others

but the problem here is definitely not some kind of blocking. if it was the message would be something like "phone restricted" or "invalid sim" (not inactive sim)

Advertisement