Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Handlebar mustache?

• 15-12-2008 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Is the handlebar mustache making a comeback?
    I’ve decided to cultivate one for myself as an experiment and the response seems favorable,
    (I.E I haven’t been laughed at much more than usual)
    I saw the odd one around town but maybe that was just the fuzzfest that was movember.
    So what’s everyone’s take on it.
    See example below,
    N.B this is not me I jacked this pic from some random blog. ;)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SIP7SlYJzM4/SHacSF5Ze1I/AAAAAAAAHpk/Rp2eBZ1jdQE/s1600-h/handlebar_resized.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I have noticed a few more round recently, and a helluva lot during Movember! But some seem to have kept it. Fair play to them I say! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Handlebar 'taschs are fine but there is the whole homosexual/Village people connotation with 'em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

"You're living in the past man stop living in the past." No reallly though i
    think they're making a come back and i want to get in on the groung floor
    on this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,439 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

is that not a trucker moustache

this is what i think of when i hear handlebar moustache law1110_468x608.jpg

Advertisement