Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Sega Handheld for Xmas

Options
  • 15-12-2008 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey guys anyone know of any shops in Ireland where I can buy the sega megadrive 20 games in one handheld system. I know its available on line but its for a xmas present so not sure if i would have it in time if I ordered online. thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Argos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Better off buying a PSP with the Sega Collection

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

anyone who recommends a psp soley for one game oughta be shot :D

the psp offers plenty more on top of that, so think wisely what you'd be looking for on top of the sega collection

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭Niska

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

Aldi have them for €20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,278 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I thought you meant the Sega handled they came out with at the dawn of the 90s. That thing was truly great. Poor battery life, but a great screen that wasnt matched until the PSP.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,986 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Overheal wrote: »
    I thought you meant the Sega handled they came out with at the dawn of the 90s. That thing was truly great. Poor battery life, but a great screen that wasnt matched until the PSP.

There were two, the Nomad and the Gamegear.

For those who have never heard of it (as it wasnt released here), you could just plug Megadrive games straight into the Nomad. It's a thing of beauty :) (We'll ignore the horrific battery life for now)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,278 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Ah but with today's lithium-ion technology and T-14 hyperdrive generators, it could be made great all over again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

fifa 09 is good a bit buggy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Shinji Ikari

So true. It's a shame the Revenge of Shinobi was not included though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Mine died on me last night, it is one of the worst rip offs I have ever suffered, there is a better version available made by Blaze it is a black machine in a plastic box rather than the crappy Hong Kong style Argos version.

Advertisement