Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

AA Car Checks

Options
  • 15-12-2008 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

On their website they say from €393. I suppose this is the price for a member?

Does anyone know how much it is for a non member?
    I emailed a week ago and haven't had a reply yet. :mad:

Are there any alternatives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

I'd say that's the normal price-I would have paid roughly the same in the UK. Not aware of any significant discounts for members on car checks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Was looking into getting one done a while ago and that is the full price. AA members get a 10% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Thanks for the answers guys.

I don't suppose you know how much notice they need? Would be handy if they could do it quickly.

I was thinking a standard check plus an HPI check would do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭JackFrosty

Sounds like alot of money for what they do!
    Check out Carsireland.ie
    They offer hpi checks and inspections from 20 euro to 100 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

WIll do Jack, thanks.

Ah, noticed that you have to get the car to them. Would only be useful for cars in Dublin I assume.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭JackFrosty

Never noticed that!
    Try google HPI Check Ireland and seewhat comes up

Advertisement