Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos

Options
  • 15-12-2008 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

I found out today that one of the 5th years in my school got a tattoo on her hip of her boyfriends name & some form of heart type situation. He got hers on his stomach someplace.

I though you cannot be serious?! But it did actually happen. I'd like to point out that they aren't together all that long, and to put it nicely she gets herself around.

I was like ffs you're like 16 max, what were you thinking?! Apparently she loves him. I'm sure you do darling, same way you looooovve everyone :rolleyes:

Is she just dosey or is this a trend?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭burgess1

There seems to be a tattoo epidemic in my school too. So classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

That's nothing, when I was in 3rd year 2 girls in my class got their OWN NAMES tattooed on their lower backs, with a rose through it. They were about 15 ffs, and their own name? Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

TY, 16 year old scumbag (no other way to describe him) got the skeleton (exactly as it is in the body) onto his back, including spine, shoulderblates, the works, just like looking at an x-ray.

Fúcking muppet of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

loads of people in my year have tatoos and most had them in 4th year.
    -12 starts on one girls neck
    -4 have their names on their wrists
    -one girl has drama masks on her hip
    -more stars on wrists
    -stars on hips
    -corset lacings up one girls sides
    -a giant colour betty boop up one girls side from her hip to near her armpit(looks a bit bogey aswel)
    -a taz on one girls ankle
    -a giant photo of a girls nanny tatooed on her shoulder
    -a heart with wings across one girls lower back with her name in it.its huge
    -one girl has her grandads initals on her wrist aswell

i wouldnt get a tatoo now im too changable and i always imagine what theyd look like when you skin starts sagging.yuck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

That's nothing, when I was in 3rd year 2 girls in my class got their OWN NAMES tattooed on their lower backs, with a rose through it. They were about 15 ffs, and their own name? Jesus.

At least they'll still know themselves in a few years? These two will have split up by the end of the month, at the very latest! :pac:

It's not even the tattoo really I suppose, it's the fact she's tramp stamped herself, and it's not even like she'll know him in a few years, and yet will be stuck with that heap of cap on her hip. I just can't fathom her reasons!

Personally not my thing [tattoo's in general], wouldn't be caught dead with one. I know I'd hate it after 10 minutes and want a different one!

• Advertisement

loads of people in my year have tatoos and most had them in 4th year.
    -12 starts on one girls neck
    -4 have their names on their wrists
    -one girl has drama masks on her hip
    -more stars on wrists
    -stars on hips
    -corset lacings up one girls sides
    -a giant colour betty boop up one girls side from her hip to near her armpit(looks a bit bogey aswel)
    -a taz on one girls ankle
    -a giant photo of a girls nanny tatooed on her shoulder
    -a heart with wings across one girls lower back with her name in it.its huge

Talking about Klasssssy....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Well at least they're never going to break up with themselves, let's just hope they don't ever go into witness protection :pac:

Talking about Klasssssy....

yeah there are more from my year up to 3rd year but i cant remember them.
    the betty boop takes the cake though...it looks so fricking weird.

A few girls in my year have them, they all seem tasteful enough I think. I'd never get one done on myself though, I don't think they look very nice.

Piste wrote: »
    A few girls in my year have them, they all seem tasteful enough I think.

I know a girl with two jigsaw puzzle pieces with a design inside them that she designed herself. It's pretty cool :D

• Advertisement

That does sound pretty cool alright!

i saw a deadly on on a girls ankle it was a black outline of a cat done in all disjointed swirly lines.soo pretty:)

if i was to get a tattoo itd have to one i can easily cover

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

When i was younger i wanted a tongue piercing, my friend worked in a tattoo parlour and it was free.
    1 year later and over €400 spent at the dentist, i did the smart thing and i took them off.

I want a tattoo, but then i wonder how i would feel in 25yrs time-not cool!

I wouldn't mind a tongue piercing cos my boyfriend has it done and it does look quite nice! I'd want a soft ball though, dont wanna wreck my teeth!

id get a piercing before id get a tatoo just because i can take them out.
    want to get my nape and belly button done.and ive wanted them for years so i know it isnt just a phase.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Mossir

I think their a turn-on (supptle ones):cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

One guy in my year had this huge walrus tattoo down his leg, it was amazingly good......he moved to the tute.

I am planning a few, I really want stuff on my wrists, but I also really want to be able to get a job at some stage :p

So far I want:
    A sacred heart on my chest area
    A line from an Alexisonfire song 10€ goes to the person who can guess it :pac:
    I have a sleeve in mind.
    A pair of swallows.
    And a Koi somewhere, probably leg/side.

I'm a fairly cautious person so, I wont rush into anything, and tattoos (well done ones!) are fairly expensive, so I'm not rushing.

Fad wrote: »
    One guy in my year had this huge walrus tattoo down his leg, it was amazingly good......he moved to the tute.

I am planning a few, I really want stuff on my wrists, but I also really want to be able to get a job at some stage :p

So far I want:
    A sacred heart on my chest area
    A line from an Alexisonfire song 10€ goes to the person who can guess it :pac:
    I have a sleeve in mind.
    A pair of swallows.
    And a Koi somewhere, probably leg/side.

I'm a fairly cautious person so, I wont rush into anything, and tattoos (well done ones!) are fairly expensive, so I'm not rushing.

sounds cool
    what style sleeve are ya into?

sounds cool
    what style sleeve are ya into?

A dragon of some description cos I'm badass and manly :p something like that, as I said, I have a while to plan it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I've wanted a tattoo since I was about 14, and for the past year or so I've known exactly what I want. Just have to decide where I want it now, and get some cash together. People who tattoo young teenagers should have the feck fined out of them.

• Advertisement

A dragon of some description cos I'm badass and manly :p something like that, as I said, I have a while to plan it :D

ah sounds cool...medievil style?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

True, my tongue healed in 24hrs!

I really wanted to get my eyebrows done... Maybe after my probation i would get it done-then they can't fire me ;)

Mate of mine got his done, it got infected in Brazil-bad experience! Left a scar :(

MIN2511 wrote: »
    True, my tongue healed in 24hrs!

I really wanted to get my eyebrows done... Maybe after my probation i would get it done-then they can't fire me ;)

Mate of mine got his done, it got infected in Brazil-bad experience! Left a scar :(

eeep!ouch

my mates belly button got infected and went septic and skin was growing over it and stuff.horrible looking but she didnt look after it at all

ah sounds cool...medievil style?

More Japanese/Chinese during my travels in Asia (China & Vietnam) Ive picked up a few dragon statues, and am like YEAH, except Vietnamese dragons are very nice tbh.

Since I saw Matt Heafy's sleeve I wanted one, then he got it coloured in, so his isnt very nice any more, not a HUGE colour fan tbh. Although for the Koi itd be essential in my mind.

So asian-ee dragons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

A guy in my year has his dead sisters name on his arm which I suppose is fair enough.

I have an absolute passion for body modification, in all its forms, so it really pains me to see these horrible and cliched tramp stamps etc. plastered on young wans. :)

More Japanese/Chinese during my travels in Asia (China & Vietnam) Ive picked up a few dragon statues, and am like YEAH, except Vietnamese dragons are very nice tbh.

Since I saw Matt Heafy's sleeve I wanted one, then he got it coloured in, so his isnt very nice any more, not a HUGE colour fan tbh. Although for the Koi itd be essential in my mind.

So asian-ee dragons :D

ah cool!
    least its somthing youve put a good amount of thought into:)
    hope it turns out well

ah cool!
    least its somthing youve put a good amount of thought into:)
    hope it turns out well

It will, years down the line though.

Left wrist:Never Forgive
    Right wrist:Never Forget

And dunno where: Nietzsche is Dead (Cos im not hardcore enough to get God Is Dead :p)

It will, years down the line though.

Left wrist:Never Forgive
    Right wrist:Never Forget

And dunno where: Nietzsche is Dead (Cos im not hardcore enough to get God Is Dead :p)

whoose nietzsche?

whoose nietzsche?

Philosopher

• Advertisement

they annoy me!
    dont enjoy thinking that deeply.i like answers

Advertisement