Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snyper for supreme overlord of the women.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭trout

Very few posters could make something so noble as SSF, sound cheap and dirty. :cool:

So long as tLL mods are cool with this ... :confused: ... SSF is a very worthy cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

trout wrote: »
    Very few posters could make something so noble as SSF, sound cheap and dirty. :cool:

So long as tLL mods are cool with this ... :confused: ... SSF is a very worthy cause.

yes, all has being agreed in detail.

jules will be my beer opener

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Snyper any males modding that forum have to provide certain favours for the ladies, do you think you're man enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,212 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

LolaDub wrote: »
    Snyper any males modding that forum have to provide certain favours for the ladies

that would be Zaph then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

trout wrote: »
    So long as tLL mods are cool with this
    ftr, I'm not, and I feel I'm being railroaded into this. snyper, you might be trying to raise support and live up to your 'public persona' but I would have thought it wise to be particularly attentive to those who you need support from most: the Mods. It would have been nice to have received even one PM from you to discuss this in more detail before you suggested it. There's four Mods on this forum, one of us need not necessarily speaking the mind of us all and to the best of my knowledge there's only one of us who you've been speaking to.

It was only two weeks ago that we have a very long and very detailed thread from some of the very prominent members of the forum complaining that there was too much sleazing going on and yet now we're being forced into this?

I'm all for SSF, I think it's an amazing cause, but holding us to ransom in the name of charidee is a bit low.

snyper, the ball's in your court. Prove me wrong.

Oh and one other thing: you aren't, never will be, and never could be, the overlord of any woman in here.

\sits back and waits for accusations of sense of humour failure.

\gets ready to remind accusers of where they are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

boo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Zulu wrote: »
    boo

AHHHHHHHHHHH! my feckin heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Thread locked.

Next time, ask.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement