Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celine Cawley (Toytown Films) killed today.

• 16-12-2008 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭

Sad news that the woman killed today in Howth has been named as Celine Cawley, owner of Toytown Films. I used to collect film rushes and deliver them to Celine at her home on Windgate road. R.I.P.

Link

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BJ

Please, spare a thought for the daughter, who has suddenly and in the most horrific circumstances lost her mother. She went to school that morning no doubt with the normal cares of the young, which were then violently shattered by a truly dark nightmare.

For most of us, thank God, this is an unimaginable tragedy this innocent will carry with her every Christmas of her life. The poor, poor girl. Let's all hope it doesn't get any worse for her sake.

Whatever the truth, let the law do the job they're supposed to do, and not gossip mongers. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BJ

Deepest sadness felt and prayers made for Georgia that she will come through this and one day live a normal happy family life for herself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

No more speculating please. Thanks Ixoy for doing a clean up.

Please just use this thread to leave your condolences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 RitaM

A sad and tragic loss. My deepest sympathy to Celine's daughter, Georgia - my thoughts are with you. I offer my sincere condolences.

Advertisement