Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where to find Lego Bargains (New or Used)

• 16-12-2008 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Trying to find affordable star wars lego minifigures (just the chars and driods and not the ships etc...) and have been banging my head against a wall.

Doesnt seem the toy stores sell them separately and cant find any used/secondhand at a reasonable price (ie not for a fiver+postage for a single droid or char :eek:) on the usual sites.

Would appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction to a source that can deliver over the next week or so :)

Apols if this is not the right board but I am looking for a bargain pointer and the lego board has about 4 threads and appears unused.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Bargain Alerts is your best bet for a quick answer for your inquiry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Have a look on Amazon. I ordered some stuff for my nephew from Amazon.de because it's a good bit cheaper than the co.uk site. Also, the local toy shops (Smith, Hamleys...) should have some promotions going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

qwertz wrote: »
    Have a look on Amazon. I ordered some stuff for my nephew from Amazon.de because it's a good bit cheaper than the co.uk site. Also, the local toy shops (Smith, Hamleys...) should have some promotions going.

Tesco are selling star wars lego too.

Advertisement