Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chance of a way of finding our most thanked post?

Options
  • 16-12-2008 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure why but it'd be nice to know.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I think Xavi, CuLT and Des were pretty much running away with things before the league table was scrapped, so you could check their profiles if you were that desperate to know.

EDIT: Oops, just noticed it was post, not poster you wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Zaph wrote: »
    I think Xavi, CuLT and Des were pretty much running away with things before the league table was scrapped

:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

No, I mean a way of finding our own most thanked.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Kold wrote: »
    No, I mean a way of finding our own most thanked.

Ah gotcha. Don't think there is, tbh, short of trawling through every single post of your's that's been thanked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Ego in need of stroking?

i suggest drinking a gallon of water and gatecrashing a conference for primordial dwarfism. Being at the urinal and knowing your todger is by far the largest there, gives ones ego a real massage.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

snyper wrote: »
    Ego in need of stroking?

i suggest drinking a gallon of water and gatecrashing a conference for primordial dwarfism. Being at the urinal and knowing your todger is by far the largest there, gives ones ego a real massage.
    Stay out of the kids' toilets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Kold wrote: »
    Not sure why but it'd be nice to know.
    to the development forum with you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

snyper wrote: »
    Ego in need of stroking?

Some of them dwarfs get abnormal growth in other places though...so I'm told.

Advertisement