Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Could Barack Obama be Antichrist?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

oh Jebus guide and direct my hand on this one.

right iff the Godbotherin spills into other threads then I will take action, this is a religious thread so I will ask other users to be respectful towards people beliefs here OK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Kinda tricky for anyone to not be labelled the antichrist while running for government in the USA. If you are unpopular then you won't get in and if your views are really unpopular you will be labeled a devil and antichrist but if you are really popular and people have hope for you then you are labeled the antichrist.

Who isn't the antichrist? Is there a list somewhere that tells the tinfoil hats and the sheeple who is and who isn't the antichrist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

he's ultra pro killing the unborn so probably is the anti christ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

joemurphy wrote: »
    this makes no sense. are you trying to come off as being stupid? or were you trying to make a joke? either way its nonsense

From the whole of this tread, this is the post that you single out as being nonsense?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

His grand parents were baptists and methodists, his mother was atheist and father was Muslim. No mention of the Holy Catholic Church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Johnson

Wasn't this whole thing done with Pope Benedict too? Quotes about how he would be a bridge builder between faiths, a bringer of peace, etc. All a load of ****e IMO. Then again, maybe I am an agent of the antichrist placed here to discredit the pleas of god's servants on earth and mock the faithful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Gareth37 wrote: »
    His grand parents were baptists and methodists, his mother was atheist and father was Muslim. No mention of the Holy Catholic Church.
    So he's not entirely evil then.

Barack Obama is "committed" to achieving peace in the Middle East, a top aide to the US president-elect said Sunday, after one of the bloodiest days of fighting between Israelis and Palestinians since the conflict began 60 years ago. Could this be the 7 year peace pact. :eek:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5h5b1edj4FicUdkhaPbpj6WV-MjBA

One Dove could represent each year of the 7 year Israeli pact on this former election poster. :eek:

obama_poster_4.jpg

• Advertisement

Doves, honestly mate they look more like the Ducks from Coronation Street to me

OMG Hilda Ogden was the Antichrist

it all akes sense now, she even snubbed UberChristian Cliff Richard over 40 years ago :eek:

Doves, honestly mate they look more like the Ducks from Coronation Street to me

OMG Hilda Ogden was the Antichrist

it all akes sense now, she even snubbed UberChristian Cliff Richard over 40 years ago :eek:
    It dose look a bit amateurish, may be the poster was designed by "Obama Youth".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Indeed, the CT forum is full of threads with compelling alternative theories and evidence these days. Its recruiting new believers every day.

Hail satan, santa and Obamana!

ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Gerry collins Banned for a week

Gerry, please feel free to comeback and post afteryour ban, however please post something constructive, the above post is not.

Obama: The "Man of Peace"

Could this be the beginning of the 7 year peace accord ? :eek:

Obama camp is prepared to reason with Hamas. Something that the would have been totally ostracized by the Bush administration.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/08/barack-obama-gaza-hamas

300_255617.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

Why are conspiracy people obsessed with posting photoshopped pictures?

That to me seems like a conspiracy

Why are conspiracy people obsessed with posting photoshopped pictures?

That to me seems like a conspiracy
    You are hardly expect us to find the real thing. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

You are hardly expect us to find the real thing. :eek:

But you undermine your own argument by posting the most blatant scaremongering propaganda in the form of photoshopped pictures. Why not just make your point without the pictures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Obama: The "Man of Peace"

Could this be the beginning of the 7 year peace accord ? :eek:

Obama camp is prepared to reason with Hamas. Something that the would have been totally ostracized by the Bush administration.

God that sounds just dreadful.:rolleyes:

Diogenes wrote: »
    God that sounds just dreadful.:rolleyes:
    Obama: Teheran is a genuine threat to US national security :eek:
    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1231424905261&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

Lets see if there are many natural disasters between now and Wednesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Gareth37 wrote: »
    Lets see if there are many natural disasters between now and Wednesday.

What would you define as a natural disaster. With a small earthquake in a town in the foothills of the Peruvian mountain count? Have a feeling that any small thing will be jumped on.

Just want to set some definitions of what you think will happen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

What would you define as a natural disaster.

Well it was stormy in Ireland yesterday. Obviously something supernatural is afoot.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Aye Matey!

Well it was stormy in Ireland yesterday. Obviously something supernatural is afoot.
    :D

It's extemley cold in south. So cold in fact I almost mistook heavy sleet for snow last night.

The oddest thing is that I was awoken at 6am by the herald of a pidgeon. He was just sitting there in my balcony unable to fly away presumably due to the cold. He's now in my bath on a bed of hay with a wet slice of soy and linseed bread which he refuses to eat. I'll take him to the vet tomorrrow.

Apologies for the tangent. :o

Aye Matey! wrote: »
    He's now in my bath on a bed of hay with a wet slice of soy and linseed bread which he refuses to eat.

So would I. Give him a burger or something nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Aye Matey!

Hilarity! Mc Donalds are doing a special right now on double cheesburgers. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Kind of on topic article.

5 World Leaders Who Were Accused Of Being The AntiChrist.
    http://www.cracked.com/article_16970_5-world-leaders-who-were-accused-being-antichrist.html

Note: It's a humerous article so if you believe this stuff you probably shouldn't read it.
    Note2: Some of the language in the article is adult. Nothing major but if you're easily offended then you probably shouldn't read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Cpt Tremendous

Its funny how anyone can be described as the Antichrist, first it pointed to Pope John Paul II, and now Barack Obama, which to me personally are two very different people entirley. ANYTHING can be used out of context

Messianic symbolism pushed by corporate media.

"The image of Obama as Messiah is being pushed evermore by the corporate media. The London Telegraph reports that a vast amount of pictures taken over the past few days and weeks have shown the new president and his wife with a light source behind him so that light is thrown around his head like a halo. “Obviously this plays well for the image of Obama the messiah and it can result in some stunning pictures.” the newspaper comments.

Meanwhile, headlines around the world declare “America has its messiah“, “Obama offers hope to an ailing world“, “The savior America needs?” etc etc."Full Story
    Obama Sworn In (2nd time) without the Bible.......
    Obama's "Green Agenda" Will Include Large Carbon Tax
    Obama Will Massively Increase Size of Government
    "Vatican Cites Obama’s ‘Arrogance’ as He Moves to Fund Abortions Around the World"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1ihUIofCaxs/SXe5I0_mNKI/AAAAAAAAA0I/2ehLuw4Gelw/s1600-h/bible.bmp

obama%2Bhalo.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

There have been some properly demented threads here, but man, this one takes the cake.

Look at Obama, standing in front of an O. Antichrist, obviously.

Good grief.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

How in the name of Alex Jones' left testicle is a carbon tax the sign of the devil?

And he was sworn in with a bible. There was a story about Congressman Kieth Ellison swearing himself in to congress with a copy of the Koran (wasn't actually true, by the way) and in the true tradition of Chinese Whispers, it got past around that Obama, being the crazed muslim that he is:rolleyes:, swore on the Koran. This was quickly proven to be a lie. So, the next best lie that could be made up was that he didn't swear on a bible at all.

As for increasing the government? All good dictators love spreading around the power. :confused:

Religion should be kept miles away from Politics.(literally). I think its sad.
    If he swore on the Bible it would mean **** all to me and other non believers, if he swore on the Koran, it would mean **** all to Christians and non believers.

Having Mr evangelical preacher say a prayer for the event... how very useful. Democracy now!

Schools, streets renamed for Obama. Barack Obama took office barely 10 days ago but already schools and streets are being renamed in his honour.

Experts say this baptising phenomenon is unique to an incoming American leader riding a wave of optimism at the beginning of his presidency. This is usually carried out after a presidential office.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0130/obamab.html

Schools, streets renamed for Obama. Barack Obama took office barely 10 days ago but already schools and streets are being renamed in his honour.

Experts say this baptising phenomenon is unique to an incoming American leader riding a wave of optimism at the beginning of his presidency. This is usually carried out after a presidential office.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0130/obamab.html

Definitely the Antichrist then. Do you just pluck random articles?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Religion should be kept miles away from Politics.(literally).

Literally?

As in there should be no churches within a few miles of the White House?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

No obama is not the antichrist , he is the new god , you see the americans have a new god .:D

Literally?

As in there should be no churches within a few miles of the White House?
    Politics is everywhere in america. Perhaps religion should be kept offshore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,518 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I miss the ANPR rants, tbh.

Not your ornery onager

espinolman wrote: »
    No obama is not the antichrist , he is the new god , you see the americans have a new god .:D

inObamaWeTrust_bill_crop_5.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Well that settles it then. Yes, he's totally the antichrist.

Ah RTDH I prefer teh $50 version, Feckin Hilarious, poor taste tho :D

Right in summation of this thread

Barack Obama COULD well be The Antichrist,

He may also Be the Messiah,

He's probably been 'a Very Naughty Boy' at some stage too.

White House to expand faith-based initiatives

Barack Obama on Thursday announced an expansion of government support for faith-based initiatives and promised to reach out to religious leaders around the world to challenge extremism and persecution.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/0877a556-f3b1-11dd-9c4b-0000779fd2ac.html

JesusObama.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

White House to expand faith-based initiatives

Barack Obama on Thursday announced an expansion of government support for faith-based initiatives and promised to reach out to religious leaders around the world to challenge extremism and persecution.

Yep, more evidence he's the antichrist. Bringing those faiths together like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kiwi99

Are you for real!!!!!!!!

The only reason that there is so much hype about obama is that everyone is so grateful that the free world is no longer being run by a glorified chimp
    (On second thoughts comparing bush to a chimp is probably insulting to the chimp.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

The Antichrist is also known as the great deciever

what if you have it all wrong, and jesus was the antichrist?

no greater deception than that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

kiwi99 wrote: »
    Are you for real!!!!!!!!

The only reason that there is so much hype about obama is that everyone is so grateful that the free world is no longer being run by a glorified chimp
    (On second thoughts comparing bush to a chimp is probably insulting to the chimp.)

The 'free world' is mesmerized by the rising sun 'change' symbol used by the obama presidential campaign .
    Look it is used on the obama website :http://www.barackobama.com/

Fixed your post.

Helix wrote: »
    what if you have it all wrong, and jesus was the antichrist?

no greater deception than that

But it's in the bible, and the bible can't be wrong! Duh! :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement