Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why cant I respond to threads

Options
  • 16-12-2008 3:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

I've tried to respond to a thread started here, but I cant
    why?

I will post my response here. PM's are just that Private, and unrelated to the Forums, I Sent Diogeness a response to his 'Polite' Question, user to user.

I would point out that in all my dealings with him he has been nothing but snide and petty, also I'm fairly sure yer not supposed to post PM's without the permission of the other Poster.

I should not have been so vitriolic in my response, but subtlety dosent seem to work anymore, and considerin the sh*tstorm that he and a few other posters have brought down on me this week due to a simple Feckup on my part, I felt I needed to Clarify my thoughts to him.

We do have a history of arguments, and from this it can be inferred that his initial post was meant as a flame, I know I should have taken a moment calmed down and written a measured response, but ****it I was pissedoff with the constant goading.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You have to be granted access to post in this forum.
    I have just given it to you.

Advertisement