Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One for the ladies!

Options
  • 16-12-2008 3:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get a jewellery box for a present - has anyone seen anywhere in town selling them?

Cheers guys! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Most of the chemists will have them this type of year. I saw a load in the window of H.Samuel yesterday too (Johnsons Court side).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I need to get a jewellery box for a present - has anyone seen anywhere in town selling them?

Cheers guys! :p

Has this search for the box had you so busy that you couldn't pop in to see us?:p

Like Sue said. The Jewellers/chemists should have something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

try tk maxx as well

they often have very nice household items - just be extra careful to check for damage. that store is full of animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Gillie wrote: »
    Has this search for the box had you so busy that you couldn't pop in to see us?:p

Nope - put that one down to levelling the concrete in the kitchen & laying down timber flooring!

Cheers for the tips - I'm on the way into town now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

funny, I often think when the boys of the sligo forum are too busy to visit they must be searching for some box. :pac:

• Advertisement

Xiney wrote: »
    funny, I often think when the boys of the sligo forum are too busy to visit they must be searching for some box. :pac:

:eek:

Hang on. Your probably right!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Argos....prices start from 8 euro.

magnumlady wrote: »
    Argos....prices start from 8 euro.

Beat me to it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

and they just took money off in the north, and the sterling around 0.91 and still getting better (for us:D)

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&langId=-1&q=JEWELLERY+BOX&pp=20&c_1=1|cat_10198609|Jewellery+boxes|10198705

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Xineys lost the plot. :eek::P

Are any of you lovely Boardsies going to an Argos in the North before Christmas? The item I want is almost half price up there. Never happy eh?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement