Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pure - €13.99 and Prince of Persia €25.49 on play.com!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

just ordered Pure thanks Moiph.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055018103

Just so you know, people are being stung for vat on stuff coming from Play.com at the moment. Think its only on items over 21 euro though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Prince of Persia is €56 there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Prince of Persia is €56 there.

That's cos its sold out. I picked it up for 25e last night! They probably changed it this morning once all the stock went.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

segasega wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055018103

Just so you know, people are being stung for vat on stuff coming from Play.com at the moment. Think its only on items over 21 euro though.

This still does not seem to be a consistent policy though - got three games delivered this week from Play.com, one @ ~€25, another @ ~ €42 and the last one @ ~€55 - no VAT charge applied to any of these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I picked up PoP yesterday aswell :)
    Did any one else notice that they had Tomb Raider : Underwold for £19.99 but when you clicked euros it Jumped to €55!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

nicklauski wrote: »
    Did any one else notice that they had Tomb Raider : Underwold for £19.99 but when you clicked euros it Jumped to €55!

They did a "Monday Madness" offer for £19.99 - I bought the PS3 version for €25.49 while it was still on. It sold out pretty quickly though and went to "Playtrade", which is the used stock marketplace.

My guess is that those static banners (where the price is always in £) are not updated as fast as the rest of the site... you can't buy it for £19.99 on the £ site either any longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I picked up POP yesterday, kind of regret not getting Pure. It's back up to STG£22 now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

nicklauski wrote: »

I got Tomb Raider for €25 yesterday no problems, couldn't find POP on the site for €25 though, always showed up as €55... Strange :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

pures price aint 13e,its £25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Fol20 wrote: »
    pures price aint 13e,its £25

It was €13. Out of Stock by the time I got to it earlier today. Some excellent bargains on play, have been making me check it daily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Does anyone know if pure will go down to that price again before xmas...its the one game that has evaded my collection purely because i dont thinks its worth the retail price because its meant to be short

Fol20 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if pure will go down to that price again before xmas...its the one game that has evaded my collection purely because i dont thinks its worth the retail price because its meant to be short

I doubt it from play.com anyway. At the moment it's number 3 in the charts edging out Call of Duty - wasn't that the sure thing for no. 1 this xmas according to the bookies? Maybe play.com have their own side bets on their own site haha!

Just to add to this apparently Argos have the new Prince of Persia for 30e. Its in the gaming bargains thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58298085#post58298085

Advertisement