Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a Forklift...

Options
  • 16-12-2008 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Weird question I know but does anyone know of a company that does this in Galway? If not Galway, perhaps a company nationwide? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Try Sam Hire or GPT maybe - Can't be certain they rent forklifts though but worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Try Sam Hire or GPT maybe - Can't be certain they rent forklifts though but worth a shot

Forgot about GPT, i'll give em a shout, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Try Shane in Excelsior Garage (751014). I think that they have something to do with Henley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

If you have the space to move it about you might be better off with a Telescopic handler. I reckon they would be cheaper as Plant Hires should be full of them with most building sites closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

OR.....

Use Henley Forklift Group, they supply most of the Forklifts around the City, you know the green painted ones.

Galway
    Sean Corcoran - Hire Manager, Galway
    Tel: 091 704 584
    Fax: 091 751 066
    scorcoran@henley.ie

http://www.henley.ie/hire.asp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Steyr wrote: »
    OR.....

Use Henley Forklift Group, they supply most of the Forklifts around the City, you know the green painted ones.

Galway
    Sean Corcoran - Hire Manager, Galway
    Tel: 091 704 584
    Fax: 091 751 066
    scorcoran@henley.ie

http://www.henley.ie/hire.asp

Nice one, cheers. They didn't come up in google at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Also try Masterlift

Advertisement