Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Required for Short

Options
  • 16-12-2008 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Myself and a couple of others from the Film Makers Network forum have got together with the goal of producing a couple of quality short films.
    The first of which, Just Ask Me, is shooting on Saturday, Jan 3rd. We're gunning for a one day shoot in Portarlington, Co. Laois, weather dependant of course.

Unfortunately we still require sound recording, it's our only position left to fill.

As we're operating on zero budget, we will be unable to pay but the usual travel/ grub/ copy of the film will be provided of course. We're hoping to assemble a crew where we can all develop a working relationship for future, hopefully, bigger, paid positions.

If you're interested, or know someone who may be, please feel free to PM me. I'll forward on a copy of the script to any one interested.

Appreciate your time guys, thanks.

Advertisement