Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With JJ Kavanagh from AQ to DUB Airport?

Options
  • 16-12-2008 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Did ye ever took the JJ Kavanagh bus from Arthurs Quay to DUB Airport? How reliable are they?

The flight is leaving at 16:20 and there is a bus arriving at 13:30 at the Airport. I know -- it's a 3hrs gap but I'm a bit overcautious (paranoid?) if it comes to flights and check-in times. I'm not a big fan of arriving for checking at 10 mins before the counter is closing...

So, someone with some experience?

THX!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭5unflower

I have never used jjkavanagh TO dublin airport myself, only from the airport back to limerick, however I know many people who have done it, and there was never any problem. I find jjkavanagh very reliable, buses are comfortable, friendly drivers, and with the given time frame you should be fine. It's always good to be early especially at Dublin airport :-) But even if the bus gets stuck in traffic, you still have enough time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

used that exact service during the summer, arrived at coach park bang on ten to two! Not bad for such a long distance journey. great service. The bus was really comfortable and the driver had the cop-on to turn the heating OFF!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

thanks for the input! I'm relieved to hear that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

RINO87 wrote: »
    the driver had the cop-on to turn the heating OFF!!
    Always a relief. I got on a Bus Eireann service from Shannon Airport to Limerick a few weeks back. The heat was so intensive I nearly puked half way through the journey.

Advertisement