Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Sausage

Options
  • 16-12-2008 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I'm sure this has been debated before but surely has to be DROVER. I think they're only available locally in Dunnes? Do Larkins use them? very similiar...:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Superquinns own brand are pretty damn good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I'm sure this has been debated before but surely has to be DROVER. I think they're only available locally in Dunnes? Do Larkins use them? very similiar...:pac:

Huh.......made in wexford, yucky :D. Only joking, they are tasty indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Superquinns all the way hhhmmm Sausages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I'm actually surprised the sentence "my sausage is the best in kilkenny" haven't been uttered yet

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

Superquinn sausages ftw, although if i could find out where bla bla bla buy their sausages superquinn would be second

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

oh sweet jesus blah blah blah the best breakfast rolls known to man.

i actually used to work in the butchery in superquinn nad they are extremly proud and rightly so of their sausages.

they put in a hell of a lot of effort to maintain quality and consistncy in their product. and fair ****s to them it sure as **** pays off.
    this has inspired me to star another thread btw

Advertisement