Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

earth crisis

• 16-12-2008 2:24pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody here like them? I think there releasing a new album next year :D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭gokgok

this lad will be delighted
    crises.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Yeah I like the thunes alrighty - not massively in to their scene though.. that song they do - provoke - is freaking ANIMAL... haven't got a massive amount of their stuff ATM - mostly just mixed downloaded stuff, but no full albums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

gokgok wrote: »
    this lad will be delighted
    crises.jpg

Lad? Very effeminate!

Haven't heard enough of Earth Crisis to make an assessment.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

http://www.myspace.com/earthcrisis for anyone that as'nt heard there stuff or is interested in hearing what there like.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

I remember being at an Earth Crisis gig years ago and loads of people were wearing backpacks, what's with that? Is it a scene thing or something?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

where did you see them play?Id say it had a crazy pit did it?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Some club in London. Yeah the pit was pretty mad alright. Standard fare for those guys I'd say.

Hope they come to ireland sometime :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Earth Crisis...now thats a name I havent heard in years. I remember them from a Metal Hammer compilation in '96/97.

heres a video of one of my favourite songs by them

• Advertisement
Advertisement