Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

birth ball

• 16-12-2008 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

:confused:where can you buy an anti burst birthing ball and what price are they approx?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

dodgyme wrote: »
    :confused:where can you buy an anti burst birthing ball and what price are they approx?

Well dont know if this is much help cause i never bought one and never planned on using one, but they had one there at the hospital already and advised me to use it (and it was great :)) so maybe ring up before you buy and see if they will already have it there ready incase you decide to use it, unless you wanted it for home aswell.

Best of luck with it all ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Argos has them (fitness balls) for around 8 euro. PP is correct that most hospitals have them but it is great to have one at home too, for sitting on and doing some gentle excercises in late pegnancy to help baby move into the right position.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

hospital said to bring your own. Must check to see if the ones in argos are anti - burst. Also its for the wife not me but I will get it for her. ;)

Advertisement