Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl broadband, Sandyford

Options
  • 16-12-2008 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been posted before, and please feel free to delete if its the case.

Got home last night 6pm ish and noticed the dsl was down. First thing i thought it that maybe the Direct debit didnt go through. Rand up NTL and account is fine, they had no idea why its down had me do the normal, reboto router, check cable going to the wall etc etc.

Any one else in the area able to report that its up or down for them?

Specificially the Rockview area.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭mwrf

Working fine here now, speed has been awful since saturday though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah was onto tech support and they said the logs indicate my broadband should have been down since there too. Something to do with transmit power levels. They think it was something to do with a powercut/surge. But my router is on surge protector and i didnt notice any power cuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Emmm NTL don't do DSL!

Emmm NTL don't do DSL!

Who mentioned DSL ?

Manties wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been posted before, and please feel free to delete if its the case.

Got home last night 6pm ish and noticed the dsl was down. First thing i thought it that maybe the Direct debit didnt go through. Rand up NTL and account is fine, they had no idea why its down had me do the normal, reboto router, check cable going to the wall etc etc.

Any one else in the area able to report that its up or down for them?

Specificially the Rockview area.

Cheers.

You did??? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Down for me as well - Dublin 15

Still down this morning...

You did??? :p

Whoops, i meant cable lol. Worst thing is i even re read my whole post and read DSL as Cable

D'oh !

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭mwrf

There was some kind of failure this morning around half five, My modem reset
    and didn't re-connect. Error Messages in Log.

There is a recorded message on the support line to say they are working on
    the problem and estimate resolution around 11am.

Advertisement