Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bah Humbug Beer

• 16-12-2008 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

humbug..

For all you lovers of */ahem/* bottled ales.. may I recommend trying Bah Humbug this christmas ?

I tried it the other day for the first time, and though the thought of it may be repulsive, give it a go, I thought i'd hate it, but I really really liked it !

I found it in fine wines for 3.09 a bottle.

FBP
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

It'll be the only 'bah humbug' in my house if I do find it.

<3 Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

fatboypee wrote: »
    [
    For all you lovers of */ahem/* bottled ales.. may I recommend trying Bah Humbug this christmas ?

Just be careful with some of the clear bottles as the beer can be light struck

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

I could be wrong, but I cannot recall (much), if the bottle(s) I had were clear or brown, I think they were brown...

hey, anyway, was surprised by this brew, total 'desert beer' but was gooood for Christmas... :)

/FBP

If they are brown your grand, its just something these beers can hang around on the shelf and this can be bad in they are in clears glass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭lottodrink

Must try that:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭cavedave

Its an ok beer but the other festive beer i had Rosey nosey is not great.

PC120059.JPG

hoohoohoo

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I hated Bah Humbug. Pale Christmas beers are just wrong.

Hi cavedave, where did get the Rosey nosey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭cavedave

The off license in Tyrrelstown. I wouldn't guarantee that they will have it though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I quite enjoyed the rosey nosey I must say, then again I was reasonably smashed at the time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement