Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Refresher Courses?

Options
  • 16-12-2008 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Any recommendations for a school that does refresher courses? My wife passed her test 15 years ago in Spain, but isn't that comfortable driving on the "wrong" side of the road, so she's not that keen on driving my car.

I was thinking of getting her some lessons for Christmas so she can take a small, dual-controlled car on the road for a few spins before getting back behind the wheel of my car. Has anyone used a school for such a purpose that they'd care to recommend? We're based in Dublin 3.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Just to note to anyone who has recommendations, please use the pm function to pass them on, as posting up instructor details is forbidden on this forum.
    Cheers.
    Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Apologies, it didn't occur to me to read the charter; my bad. Feel free to lock / delete if you wish!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Yakuza wrote: »
    Apologies, it didn't occur to me to read the charter; my bad. Feel free to lock / delete if you wish!
    That's no problem Yakuza - no need to delete or lock. Posters are free to PM you.

(We had a major problem with Driving School owners posing as 'ordinary' posters and promoting themselves and making disparaging comments about their competition, hence the PM requirement).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

+1 to the above, sorry for the confusion!

Advertisement