Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canterbury Base Layers

• 16-12-2008 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

Looking for a good deal on these if anyone knows of anywhere. There's a good selection on chainreactioncycles.com , but looking for something a little cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭Brianb8802

www.newitts.co.uk are quite good for this kinda stuff.

When you spend over £10 you can use this code for £5 off

MRYXMSFRMNWT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,002 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

That code doesnt seem to work .
    Newitts have also raised their min delivery charge to Ireland to over £8,way too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭gnolan

That code doesnt seem to work .
    Newitts have also raised their min delivery charge to Ireland to over £8,way too high.

Was just taking a look there, same for me, and postage is far too much. Like i said, chainreactioncycles.com has a slightly higher price but its free shipping to UK and ROI. Would still like to get two tops for 60 or less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Elverys have This for €40 last time I checked.

Handy if you don't want to wait

Maybe someone should start a 'rip-off alert' thread. Take a look a this pile o' poo

http://www.irishfit.eu/mensapparel.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Sleight of hand

Ordered 2 Canterbury Baselayers (£20 each) from 'Wisdens' sport shop on Ebay (co.uk). Cost £6 to post and took 4 days to deliver (to Ireland). So that was £46 in total which works out at about €53. Same 2 tops would have cost €80 (€40 each) in Elverys.

Hope this helps..

Ordered 2 Canterbury Baselayers (£20 each) from 'Wisdens' sport shop on Ebay (co.uk). Cost £6 to post and took 4 days to deliver (to Ireland). So that was £46 in total which works out at about €53. Same 2 tops would have cost €80 (€40 each) in Elverys.

Hope this helps..

You have a link to the shop, can't seem to find it on ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Sleight of hand

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Wisdens-Sports-Shop

You're probably best going to Elveys and trying them on first for correct size before ordering.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Wisdens-Sports-Shop

You're probably best going to Elveys and trying them on first for correct size before ordering.

Thanks. Actually have an XL here at home, its a pretty good fit so i'll go with that again. The one i have is an ionx compression, but i assume the sizing is the same for the normal armourfit models

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I stocked up on the Under Armor range last year from Brigade Quartermaster in the US. They're a military supplies shop and shipping
    to Ireland was only USD15.

• Advertisement

I stocked up on the Under Armor range last year from Brigade Quartermaster in the US. They're a military supplies shop and shipping
    to Ireland was only USD15.

Little bit steep for me, $70 and $50 for tops, maybe if the exchange rate was up at 1.60 or something but i wouldn't be willing to spend that much. Did ya screwed on customs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,002 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Lifestyle Sports have them for 40 euro and 30% off so 28 euro total,pretty good.

Lifestyle Sports have them for 40 euro and 30% off so 28 euro total,pretty good.

Is the 30% off just a general sale they have on, or is it like 30% back on a loyalty card?

Advertisement