Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door to door fire extinguishers in rural Enniscorthy?

Options
  • 16-12-2008 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

My wife had a caller to our rural house this week selling fire extinguishers, I nearly freaked that she opened the door (that horrific rape case in Waterford is fresh in my mind). My brother was in the house (he or I nearly always is/am, one night shift worker one day job) so she was in no danger but when she mentioned it the next day I was really mad at her.

Door to door sales are an urban thing as it's easy to cover more potential punters in much much shorter time.

She didn't get any details but said he seemed genuine.

Anyone else in Enniscorthy general area have this caller?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

This guy has been all around the area over the past few months he drives a silver vw passat tipperary reg as far as i can remember .
    He is one of them lads that don't like taking no for an answer.
    I ran him from my place a few months back .
    Not to be trusted if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Flippy Flynn

Thanks Foxhunter

Advertisement