Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Something intellectual

• 16-12-2008 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking to organise something intellectual for a stag?
    In Dublin, any idea. We'll be playing Football and doing some other non - intellectual stuff but I was hoping to have some Saturday afternoon intellectual stuff.
    A free talk, tour of the Dail, something along those lines.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

visit the national gallery. Or the georgian house just off merriam square, I forget the name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Craft25

why dont you organise one of them "happening" things, in a public place somewhere... forget what they are called?... like all start dancing with your headphones on in the middle of grafton street, see peoples reactions... put it on here and get a load of people to turn up...

or chester beatty library.. see the islamic stuff..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

See the Book of Kells in Trinity. Go to the National Museum, Collins Barracks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Jameson distillary tour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Jameson distillary tour.

All great suggestions, thanks a million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

National Gallery, National Museum, Natural History Museum, the Viking Tour on Wood Quay (very nice), a tour of Dublin Castle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement