Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas request

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Is "randsom" when you get kidnapped in South Africa?

Yes >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

In other news, I agree with you, not that that matters a damn. Seems some people will continue to treat this site as their personal sandpit.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Ah forget it. I don't think the admins were ever going to be bullied into anything one way or another on the strength of my euro. I just thought that since they're probably not going to change it anyway, we might as well pretend that it's for charity and at least some good will come out of it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Overheal wrote: »
    if you please thaedydal

Can't see that EVER happening.

Oh I don't have cohorts, I have minions and none of them are ladies lounge posters.

In other news, I agree with you, not that that matters a damn. Seems some people will continue to treat this site as their personal sandpit.

Shame some of them don't know the difference between a sand pit and a litter tray.

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Shame some of them don't know the difference between a sand pit and a litter tray.

I couldn't agree more. The amount of piss and wind around here is rising exponentially.

Also piss and vinegar.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Meow.

Anti, perhaps if you were to show a bit of respect towards the site and stopped getting banned, you may be taken seriously.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/modutils.php?username=Manties&action=history

Terry wrote: »
    Meow.

Anti, perhaps if you were to show a bit of respect towards the site and stopped getting banned, you may be taken seriously.

In fairness of the 14 bans listed there (the ban lifting messages make it look more) 7 of them are either joke bannings or duplicate bannings made at the same time by different mods. I've probably had as many. Gobble Gobble Gobble, I'm a Turkey

You've one more now anyway.

Spoilsport.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

There will be no further changes of anything for SSF donations. I really appreciate the sentiment (honestly) but its just going to get out of hand. Its starts off well meaning but it will nose dive every time I am betting.

Besides, its called "charity" not "commerce" :p

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

DeVore wrote: »
    There will be no further changes of anything for SSF donations. I really appreciate the sentiment (honestly) but its just going to get out of hand. Its starts off well meaning but it will nose dive every time I am betting.

DeV.

Fair enough. Are voluntary things ok e.g. if the changee themselves wants to go along with it?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Terry wrote: »
    Meow.

In fairness 6 or 7 of those are from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.
    What about those little Heart badges that you buy to fight heart disease?

Do you hate those too?:(

/Runs away before name gets changed to Harney or something stupid like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

So um... my name ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Manties wrote: »
    So um... my name ?

I know, its not very fetching, is it :)

cornbb wrote: »
    I know, its not very fetching, is it :)

It like, so dosen't match my personality ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Sabotage wrote: »
    In fairness of the 14 bans listed there (the ban lifting messages make it look more) 7 of them are either joke bannings or duplicate bannings made at the same time by different mods. I've probably had as many. Gobble Gobble Gobble, I'm a Turkey
    Yeah, I was just being bitchy. Carry on.

Yeah, I was just being bitchy. Carry on.

>_> ... so on the subject of name changes .......>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Manties wrote: »
    It like, so dosen't match my personality ;)
    It does oddly suit your avatar though.

• Advertisement

It does oddly suit your avatar though.

You can thank Gordo for that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

gordon pwease post, i would like to thank you formally

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Sabotage wrote: »
    DeV has been very clear that Boards will not be held to randsom, I think that should include members. A members status should not lay in the hands of other posters.

Sorry to spoil the fun but why should Anti have to put up with this crap just to entertain a few people.

Cuz its funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Who's manties?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I like this name. If you glance at it while drunk and very quickly it looks like mantities. Makes me giggle like a girl anyway.

Manties-Manties-Maaaan! I want to be a MANTIES Maan!

That avatar chappie may be wearing shades, but I just know from looking at him that he's w*nking in my general direction (and everyone elses).

Give Manties back his middle name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

kaimera wrote: »
    Who's manties?

Who cares?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

...I kinda miss going forward.

• Advertisement

Manties-Manties-Maaaan! I want to be a MANTIES Maan!

Was someone out on the sauce last night ;) OR are you finially comming out :pac:

Advertisement