Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Respitory

Options
  • 16-12-2008 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I'm 19 female, and I've always suffered with hayfever, then in first year, i got a really bad lung infection and have had to take an inhaler(only when i feel "tight") ever since.

Recently though, sometimes, it's hard to take deep breaths, and at the moment I have back pain, and shortness of breath, and all I can see is HEART ATTACK HEART ATTACK HEART ATTACK...

I don't want to call 911 in case it's nothing..

and it probably is nothing

I'm exhausted at the moment, from lack of sleep, and I tried to get a kip just there but the shortness of breath was stopping me. I took my inhaler twice before all this, and it didn't even help..

I've read that the symptoms for heart attack in women is somewhat different to men..

Any advice??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

due to boards.ie glitch use code tags for the time being, no-one here can really give medical advise, see your doctor. Obviously in Ireland 911 won't work

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ok thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

yeah really op, the only way you'll settle your worries is to go to your doc - you'll be glad you did :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement