Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Management Transfer

Options
  • 16-12-2008 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Doing the same course (practically) in ITB, and while the course itself is great (minus major teathing problems) I don't like the college itself, no good facilities, no fencing team, lecturers *cough* and the fact that it takes me roughly four hours plus a day travelling to and from.

I was a fair few points off for UCD's, got 340, is there a way for me to transfer across, end of year etc, even though I'm lacking the points. Would it be dependant on my exam results etc? Or is there like an interview possible for top sports people who fell short pointswise(as there will be in ITB from next year me thinks). I was a good fencer a was looking to start again properly during this year but I've been told I can't even try to start up an ITB team for lack of interest(apparently).

I havn't got in touch with the department itself as I wasn't even sure if it would be possible.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement