Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night clincs

Options
  • 16-12-2008 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Anyone know of any late night clinics?
    around the university or parkway/castletroy(yes, i know we're in castletroy) or in town

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

A&E in the Regional Hospital or Shannon Doc on (1850 212999) out of hours GP service are the only things I can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Shannon Doc only covers county Limerick, Castletroy is considered the city.edit: just ring ShannonDoc and they'll give you the number. I used to have the city number but, alas, no more!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

klong wrote: »
    Shannon Doc only covers county Limerick, Castletroy is considered the city.
    By the clinic? For every other service Castletroy is considered county Limerick as that's where it is (city boundary just about runs around the Parkway)

sceptre wrote: »
    By the clinic? For every other service Castletroy is considered county Limerick as that's where it is (city boundary just about runs around the Parkway)

Yeah, I thought it a bit strange myself. Got me sorted out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

OP, if the ShannonDoc won't take you you could maybe ring them and see if they know who the doctor on call in Limerick City is?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 BalletFreq

Thanks for your replies!
    I just ended up going to bed and hoping i'd be better in the morning!

I think it's a tad stupid there isn't one around the college, since there's at least 12,000 of us!

There is a phone number for the city on-call service at the medical centre thingy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 BalletFreq

oh is there? cool thanks!

Advertisement