Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears of war

Options
  • 16-12-2008 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi all,

I recently tried to install Gears of War on my pc. Its up to spec for running the game. However, after installation, when I try to run the game, the program shuts down saying windows encountered a problem and is trying to fix. Then it comes up that it cannot fix and is shuts down.

Has anyone else found this problem or do you think there is a problem with the disk I have?

Cheers,
    Ted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

GoW is notorious for being buggy. That said, once I got enough RAm I had no trouble (WinXP SP2, Intel duo,+1GB RAM(At the time)).

Make sure you have it patched up and all your drivers are up to date, if you have stuff overclocked, make sure it's stable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

there's a patch available for it, have you installed it?

Advertisement