Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for a guy

• 16-12-2008 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Ok ive be dating this guy since september, i wouldnt exactly call him my boyfriend but i still do need to get him a good christmas pressie!! I wanna spend about 50 quid and am just really bad at thinking up presents, always end up getting people vouchers but want something a bit more imaginative then that!! Any suggestions would be great!! Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭zedhead

Oh and jsut a few details on the guy, he's nearly 27, he's into music but pretty much has tickets for all the upcoming gigs that he likes. He's into comedy, but not 100% sure which comedians would be best to book a show to as none of the ones hes talked about are playing, (that was the only idea i had but scared of getting tickets for a show he really doesnt like or something).
    SHould have put all that in the original post!!

Advertisement