Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless adapter, problem connecting to network.

• 16-12-2008 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

[FONT=&quot]Hi,

After finally convincing my dad to get a wireless router (netgear 'rangemax') my 360 won't pick up the wireless network at home.

When I scan for the device in network settings it doesn't actually pick up the network, but it does get my neighbours. I have used a friends adapter too and the same problem arises so it can't be the adapter.

So I choose the option of 'entering an unlisted network' and I have the correct SSID and WPA passcode entered but still no luck. (I'm with upc and it's an 8 digit code so I’m guessing that’s not WEP?)

My sister's laptop picks up the network perfectly and it was there first time round when she first turned on the laptop. I've been using that to connect to live for a while but only getting to use it when she's out doesn't leave me much killing time!

I rang xbox and spent about 40minutes talking to a french woman who really had no clue and just told me to turn on and off the modem, plug in and plug out the adaptor and try enter the SSID again and again...

I just want to play games! Can anyone please help?[/FONT]

Advertisement