Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

WHAT NEXT!!??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Cyrus wrote: »
    Lol no just gone 28

The 2.0 TDi that is in Audi's and VW's from 2004'ish is supposed to get 45+ MPG, no where as noisy at tic over as the 1.9 TDi and packs a punch especially the 130 + BHP versions.

Nico

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Typical.

"I drive a BMW and no other car is good enough for me...."

Yawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Nico22 wrote: »
    The 2.0 TDi that is in Audi's and VW's from 2004'ish is supposed to get 45+ MPG, no where as noisy at tic over as the 1.9 TDi and packs a punch especially the 130 + BHP versions.

Nico

The 2 litre came in 2005, and is 140 and 170. The 130 is the old 1.9.
    Still, it's a 2004 318Ci isn't it? It'll be worth less than a 2005 Audi. By a few grand. So the Audi would need to come with free diesel for a long time before it'll be worth changing.
    OP, just keep your car. Spending money to save fúck all is silly. If you had a 330i and couldn't afford it any more that'd be different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Typical.

Yawn.

have you actually read this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Biro wrote: »
    The 2 litre came in 2005, and is 140 and 170. The 130 is the old 1.9.

I think you'll find that 140bhp 2.0 TDi was in actual fact released four months previous to the date discussed and because of UK regulations, when you multiply 130BHP by 140BHP you'll find that you'll come up with a number that usually subtracts 24 months from the production date of most TDi engines, making them appear as if they were available sooner than first thought. Which of course means that the 140BHP engine was in fact 130BHP for 17 months and that I'm am in fact correct sir ;)

Course your right, Merry Christmas everyone :D

Nico

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Alicano

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Typical.

Yawn.

You've got it all wrong sister..drove a micra for 8 yrs prior to current car,and would happily do it again.

Advertisement