Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pony swap

Options
  • 16-12-2008 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

I'm wondering is there anyone out there with an aging schoolmaster under 13hh who might be interested in swapping for a lovely 4yo 13hh grey gelding just beginning to lunge. Absolutely no dealers this would have to be to a great home in a great yard and that is what I would be offering to the exchange pony. This is for my kids who are too green for my green pony.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

The problem is most peoples kids are too green for a 4yo. Ageing schoolmasters are always in demand. Hard to see this proceeding without the offer of a few €'s unless the 4yo is an unreal jumper on the lunge.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭marizpan

i have a 10yr old mare suitable.my husband bought him a yr ago for our two boys. dont no way as our oldest in only 2yrs. this would suit use as we where going to keep the pony for them but she would be doing nothing for a further 2 yrs. my sister had her last yr for her girl and shes very quite. I dont want for doing nothing but age in the field in the meantime. PM if your interested

Advertisement