Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History, 2009?

Options
  • 16-12-2008 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Anyone have any predictions on what may or may not be coming up on that paper..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭seadog9

I'd guess one of Newgrange or La Téne culture will probably come up ;) Seem to always appear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ChiefBrody

Yeah, La Tene looks good, maaybe Bronze age too- but Newgrange was up last year and I'm not sure but I thing it has a 2 year trend. Even though last year's question was rediculously specific... I love that q and hope it does come up though...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Eugh, last year's question. I saw Newgrange, I was happy. I saw the b part and depression kicked in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Well Georgian comes up every year in some form, my teacher reckons High Crosses will come up, as well as one of the three great masters on the European paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ChiefBrody

According to my teacher if you have Picasso completely covered you'll definately get a question out of it in one shape or form... What's the minimum amount of q's you think you could get away with studying..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I don't know anything and I haven't a clue what I should know :confused:

Advertisement