Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filofax

• 16-12-2008 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi

Looking to get a filofax with a day per page diary inside. I have found some locally but none come with the day per page so I would have to buy the filofax and then seperate inserts (which are over €20 themselves).

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good online shop where I can get this (before Christmas!) or even a shop that might sell a good one.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Easons tend to have a fairly decent selection of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Claire1980

Its def worth holding out to get the day per page inserts, I have a filofax and it is really hard to write in the smaller sections, coz the spine gets in the way. would you consider trying a differnt brand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

+ 1 for Easons. I get my re-fills there every year

Advertisement