Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Hot Hugs" microwavable bears??? HELP PLEASE!!!

Options
  • 17-12-2008 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey all,
    Right, i know it's a bit desperate only getting around to christmas shopping now, blame exams. That being said, i have 1 present left, and i know what i want to get. It's for mum, so it's pretty important as i'm sure you can imagine.

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with HotHugs, but they're stuffed animals with a microwavable belly and they're scented too (lavendar, camomile etc). I've seen them around on the web, and some places would still deliver in time for christmas, however, i lost my wallet on tuesday, and i'm still waiting for mbna to issue me a new credit card. It seems online ordering is out for this one.

Does anyone know of any shops in Ireland, specifically Dublin OR Waterford which sell HotHugs? Now i know there's other microwavable stuffed animals out there, but none of the ones i've seen are scented.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

thanks,
    tm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

there is a chemist in Maynooth that definately sells them if thats any help?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

12 days of christmas market in the ifsc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 trad3mark

Moonbeam wrote: »
    12 days of christmas market in the ifsc

sweet. thanks a million ;)

Advertisement