Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 3g app store...

• 17-12-2008 1:07am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I want to get some apps from the app store for my 3g iphone...but i don't have a credit card, is there any other way of getting the apps on to the phone without going through the apps store?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

The only way to get app store apps on the phone is by using the App store itself. You can put unofficial apps on it by jailbreaking but this isn't worth the bother anymore.
    You can buy iTunes credit to buy stuff off the App store without a credit card or use one of those 3V cards. You can get iTunes credit in O2 shops and a few other places I think.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

the apps i want are the facebook, and fring ones...which are free...but you still need to register on the app store to download them, and to register, you need a credit card!

God damn it!

and i always told myself i'd never get one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Are you sure? When I look at my payment options I have the ability to select None, which will still allow you to download the free applications.

Advertisement