Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clayton Hotel sold for 1 euro????????

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Penny1624

I drove past on Friday night and the place still looks really dark. There were some lights on but not the main coloured lights along the roof. Could be a cost saving thing I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Penny1624 wrote: »
    I drove past on Friday night and the place still looks really dark. There were some lights on but not the main coloured lights along the roof. Could be a cost saving thing I suppose

+1 Thats the way it always seemed to be in the last 6 months,I assume that its cost saving also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

I heard last night that the Clayton hotel was supposedly sold for a nominal fee of E1.00 along with all of it's considerable debts. Gerry Barrett was mentioned as the possible buyer.
    Why it's him?? I'm giving €1,50!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Anyone else see the Barrets kids were named as the 6th richest under 30s in Ireland on a Tv show at xmass?
    Only 46 million between them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

chilly wrote: »
    Anyone else see the Barrets kids were named as the 6th richest under 30s in Ireland on a Tv show at xmass?
    Only 46 million between them!

vomit-inducing show, but nice people.

• Advertisement
Advertisement