Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alex and kate moss now mates???

• 17-12-2008 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

jhust read this this morn...

Alexandra has gone straight to the A-list: the X Factor winner has been invited to join Kate Moss' close circle of friends.

Talking about her new pal yesterday, Alexandra said, "I saw Kate in the audience a couple of weeks ago and waved to her. I met her properly last week and we hit it off."

Kate and her daughter Lila Grace were regulars in the audience at this year's X Factor, but it seems Alexandra was the only contestant the model took a special liking to.

Alexandra went on to confess, "I am going to her party on Friday. She promised me I could have anything I wanted from her wardrobe. I can't wait." Wow.

Alexandra isn't worried about Kate's reputation as a bit of a wild child, saying sensibly, "She won't be leading me astray. She is a good person and we talked for ages."

anyone else think this is the weirdest combination....what next pete doherty and eoghan?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Claire1980

wow that was quick, now they are best buds. Celebs lives move at warp speed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Not that surprising really. Alex is the centre of media attention right now and Kate hasn't been in the limelight for some time. Bam, perfect hook up for both profiles.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Where's the source? Where's the relevant opinion or discussion-provoking question? Read the charter before posting again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement