Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover-up

Options
  • 17-12-2008 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi all,

Has anyone any opinions on the work done at Dublin Art Tattoo? I'm thinking of getting a cover-up job done on a small tattoo I've had for years. Any feedback/thoughts from anyone?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Hi there

Art Tattoo in Temple bar have a good rep and a nice portfolio of work. I would say that you should take a look at a few other places and match the tattoo studio to the style of work you're getting done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 smurph11

Thanks for that, I have been around a few places and felt most comfortable with the guys there, so I guess I just wanted to make sure there was no bogey stories or bad reports I should be aware of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I've heard good things about their work from the other posters on this forum so you should be in good hands.

Advertisement